Information Collected At This Site
There are two types of information that we can learn about you as you browse and use this site. Each type of information can be used in a different way.
- Internet-related Information - generic statistical and demographic information that we gather passively from visitors to the Site.
- Personal Information that you provide when registering, ordering online, entering a promotion or making contact with us.
Internet-Related Information Gathered Passively
We collect Internet-related Information from visitors to our Site, including the referring URL, your IP address, which browser you used to come to the Site, the country, state or province, the pages of our Site that you viewed during your visit and any search terms entered on our Site, for the purposes of system administration, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our Site. We track customers' traffic patterns throughout their online sessions, including which pages or specific URLs a customer views while using the Site. We use your Internet-related Information to diagnose problems with our servers and software and to administer our Site. We may share aggregated statistics about pages viewed on our Site, demographic information and sales and other shopping information with third parties to enrich your visitor experience. Moen participates in the Adobe Marketing Cloud Identity Cooperative to better understand how you use our website and apps across the various devices you use, and to deliver tailored promotions. Learn more about how Adobe does this.
Actively Collected Personal Information You Provide
If you provide information about yourself by registering on a page, ordering a product, filling out a survey, entering a promotion (including contests, sweepstakes, offers and rebates) or otherwise voluntarily telling us about yourself or your activities, we will collect and use that Personal Information to respond to your request, and for other business purposes, including identifying customer preferences and improving our products and services and the content of this Site. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order or the analysis and support of your use of the Site. Please note that if you provide an email address and chose to access the Site through links we send to that email account, Moen and two third- parties Moen has contracted with may collect personally identifiable information about your behavior, including purchasing behavior, time spent on the Site, and any downloaded materials. This information will only be used for remarketing purposes by Moen and will not be sold to any third party. We may also contact you by email, regular mail, fax, text message, or telephone from time to time with information about our new products and services, special offers, upcoming events and changes to this Site. If you do not wish to be contacted by all or any of these methods, you may let us know by sending an email message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to give us your exact name and address, and your detailed request so we can respond appropriately.
How To Access Or Modify Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and modify your Personal Information. If you have registered with the Site, you can access or modify your stored Personal Information by accessing the "My Account" area of the Site, or you can access and change your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com. Your information will be updated within 10 business days.
If you provide us with your consent, we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates and business partners with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We may also give you the opportunity, at the time that you provide us with your contact information, to have your information shared with other third parties or posted on this site for reasons we will describe at the time we make the request. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with our marketing affiliates and business partners, then please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regardless of whether you have provided us with consent, we will share your information with those companies that perform certain functions on our behalf under contract to us, and as may be necessary to comply with applicable laws, police investigations, or in legal proceedings where disclosure of such information is relevant and permitted by law. Moen Incorporated will also assign, sell, license, or otherwise transfer to a third party your name, address, e-mail address, member name and any other Personal Information in connection with an assignment, sale, joint venture, or other transfer or disposition of a portion or all of the Moen service, or the assets, business or stock of Moen Incorporated.
Links To Other Websites
Where Do We Store And How Do We Secure Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information will be kept in a database held on servers kept in a physically and technologically secure environments located in Kansas, Ohio, Texas, and Utah accessed only by authorized personnel or contractors who are required to keep your information confidential. All transmissions of your credit card information are encrypted. We also have in place internal procedures to confirm general company compliance with this Policy.
Your information will be transferred to Moen Incorporated, located in the State of Ohio, United States of America, which location may be outside of your own country, and by providing us with your information, you are consenting to such transfer. Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any Personal Information collected, we will not be liable for disclosure of Personal Information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
Important Note To Kids
We do not wish to obtain personal information from children under 16 who are using our Site unsupervised. Before providing us your name, address, e-mail address or any other personal information, be sure to ask your parents or guardian for permission.
User Name And Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your membership, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Moen Incorporated of any unauthorized use of your user name or password.
Like many other commercial sites, we may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how our site is used. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer's hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Cookies were designed to help a Web site recognize a user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. A cookie cannot be read by a Web site other than the one that set the cookie. Cookies can track that you are authenticated to the Site, personalize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited or keep track of selections, such as those selected in a "shopping cart." Our cookies may collect your domain name and track your selections through our site. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on a computer virus, or capture your e-mail address. The cookies make your use of the Site easier, make the Site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure Site.
What To Do If You Have Questions Or Concerns About Your Information, Or If You Need To Contact Us
Information for California Consumers: Your California Privacy Rights
Disclosures Related to Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data, as these terms are defined by the CCPA.
• Categories of Personal Data Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we may have collected one or more of the following categories of personal data: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal data that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
• Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We may collect personal data for one or more of the following business purposes: to provide, maintain and improve our product services; to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity related to our products; to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities as well as protect the rights and property of Us and others; facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards ; product warranty support; product service and functionality support; product registration; to complete product order requests; to respond to product inquiries; to respond to requests about product information or where and how to have products installed; to respond to product complaints; legal defenses; and, sales related purposes.
• Categories of Sources of Personal Data: We may have collected personal data from you from one or more of the sources described here: mobile applications which you downloaded onto your phone; our connected products; customer requests made by you, for example on-line, through customer service or by mail; social media; emails received from you; shipping companies; product distributors and installers; and third party marketing related companies.
• Categories of Personal Data Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we may have disclosed the following categories of personal data for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, internet and electronic network activity information, commercial information, audio and visual information, and demographic information.
• Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data: We may share your personal data with one or more of the third parties described here: between and among companies which are under common ownership with Us; vendors, service providers and consultants that perform services on our behalf; companies which store and process data on our behalf; companies which perform data analytics for us; companies which help service and install our products; companies which help deliver and track our products that are ordered, replaced or repaired; companies which provide information to you about where to find or have installed our products and services; law firms; companies which send to you information about products on our behalf ; and, companies which you request Us to share your Personal Data with.
Your Consumer Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal data, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal data, subject to certain exceptions. California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal data, if a company is selling their data. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf; however, we will need proof that the agent is authorized by you and will need to confirm your identity. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA. Note, however, for your protection, we will be unable to fulfil some of the requests summarized below if we or a third party verification service we employ is unable to verify your identity.
Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal data we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal data we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal data. You may make these requests by calling 1-800-854-3229 or visiting this page www.wastking.com/ccpa. We will verify your request by using a third party identity verification service. Please note that, for your safety, we cannot fulfil certain requests if we cannot verify your identity.
Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by calling 1-800-854-3229 or visiting this page www.wastking.com/ccpa. We will verify your request by using a third party identity verification service. Please note that, for your safety, we cannot fulfil certain requests if we cannot verify your identity.
This policy is effective as of January, 2010
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted OH 44070